A dynamic Website is a collection of webpages and web pages contain the information.In a dynamic website user can make changes in a easy way. In today's world the demand for dynamic website is increasing at an alarming rate. Nowadays nearly half the websites are dynamic. Pages are no longer static HTML files but instead generated by scripts and database calls. Although dynamic websites are expensive as compared to static websites, it brings along with it numerous features and advantages.
Advantages Of Dynamic Websites:
- New content brings people back to the site and helps in the search engines
- Can work as a system to allow staff or users to collaborate
- Helps in improving SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Much more functional website
- Much easier to update
- Unique and optimised content that can travel to specific audiences and bring them back to the website
- Integrating E-Commerce either now or in the future
- Integrating social media elements[facebook, twitter]
- Capturing User Information
- Capturing User Generated Content and user participation
- You can monitor how users are navigating through your website
Disadvantages Of Dynamic Websites:
- Slower / more expensive to develop
- Hosting costs a little more
- Many sites in the last decade were static as compared to dynamic websites, but today more and more web companies are converting them to dynamic, because they have realized the advantages that a dynamic websites can bring to them. These websites can act as a tool or create a professional and interesting experience for your visitors.
- Designing a dynamic website requires much effort and creative knowledge. Our professionals are capable of creating unique web designs to meet your specific requirements. Our professional experts are masters in designing and developing dynamic websites by using different languages, likePHP, My SQL, ASP .NET, Ajax, Jquery, XML, XHTML to make your website eye catching and easy for navigate.
- At Softelight we explores issues of security, scalability, and cross-browser support and also discusses enterprise-level deployments of websites, including third-party hosting, virtualization, colocation in data centers, firewalling, and load-balancing in order to ensure your web site is functioning properly and as promised.